Return to WIATC Aquatic Protocol ( Click here )
- New 2020-2021
Acknowledgement and Assumption of Risk & COVID-19 Attestation requirements
( Click here )
Each family which selected a group in the new
season (and got a confirmation via e-mail), will receive an
e-mail with WEST Registration Form. Please, complete it and e-mail it back to email@example.com
When you will "log in on your file" at SNC Registration page ( Click here ):
- update contact information
- complete questions
- complete 3 forms.
1. Acknowledgement and Assumption of Risk Form.
2. COVID Attestation Form.
3. Rowan's Law Form.
You now have an option to pay your WEST swim
fees via e-transfer.
Please, use the following format when making the payment.
e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Security Question: West Swim Fees
Security Answer: your swimmer's last name(lower case only / for example: smith)
Most of the families got a credit in the amount of the March 1, 2020 payment
and meet entries fees for cancelled competitions.
Parameters of Change Room Use:
· Masks are mandatory in the change rooms.
o As you all know, masks are the first thing athletes are to put back on after exiting the pool. This includes a quick washroom break during a practice.
· Change room capacities are 14 people for each change room.
o If a large group of athletes are done at the same time, we ask that athletes go into the change rooms in waves to help maintain physical distancing.
o Coaches, please assist with this the best you can.
· Athletes must continue to arrive ready to swim.
o The change rooms are for restroom use and changing out of wet bathing suits after their swim is complete.
· Lockers, showers and hand dryers are currently not available.
· The change rooms have been labeled for physical distancing. Please remind athletes to follow the 2 metres apart rule.